Friday, March 12, 2010

Lily bulb questions for fish tank?

i bought some at walmart for my 20 gal tall and i was just wondering if there was any certain way to drop them in so they will root easier and if anyone has bought any could you tell me about them or show me a pic of yours





~iGracias!~

Lily bulb questions for fish tank?
I've used lots of these, I don't have any pics on the mac I'm on right now.





First you rinse them off really well, then just drop them in. They should sink, although not all will sink right away.





Don't plant them until they sprout leaves. You don't want to put them in upside down. Then you just plant them with the leaves pointing up, you want about half the bulb above the gravel. After a while you'll see the roots come out of the bulb at the same point as the leaves. The roots will go down the bulb and into the gravel on their own.





These plants grow really fast. Sometimes they put up a flowering stalk that grows to the top of the tank in one day.



at home skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive